Oct 15, 2012, 9:37 AM EDT
Here’s a good way to start your Monday. Via the folks at the Basketball Jones, we bring you the below video featuring some badass moments in NBA history set to the stylings of the famous “Deal with It” meme.
Of course, when it comes to badass NBA players with style, Allen Iverson immediately jumps to the top of the list. Bubba Chuck is featured not once but twice in the following clip. And it’s two of his more infamous moments.
The clip is actually a promo for some new sunglasses. So go check those out if you need some shade.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money