Dec 10, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
He was also asked about that questionable hair style he rocked a few weeks back where he sort of attempted to flatten out his ‘fro:
Remember when Bynum flattened his hair like Dora the Explorer? Said he wanted to look like “A Pimp Named Slickback” from Boondocks.
— Dan Gelston (@APgelston) December 10, 2012
Bynum: “I want it to grow forever, man. It’s going to come a point in time where it’s not going to be growing.”
— John R. Finger (@jrfingerCSN) December 10, 2012
There was nothing really knew per se in Bynum’s words about his status, but he did throw the word “arthritis” out there, which I’m not sure he’s used before?
He’s going to get an MRI on December 20th and go from there. Best case? The doctor gives him the go-ahead to ramp things up. Worst case? Another month set back.
I suppose the most revealing thing is that Bynum does believe he’ll play for the Sixers this season.
A fanbase has its collective fingers crossed.
Video: Here’s a clip from Adult Swim’s “The Boondocks” cartoon which features the character named A Pimp Named Slickback who he was attempting to get his hair to look like:
|Adam B on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|psudrozz on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|Joe B on Photos: Temple Basketball will…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages