Sep 26, 2011, 9:29 AM EST
The Battle for I-95 went down on Sunday night at the Palestra on Penn’s campus and in many ways it was just like an NBA game. For instance, Lou Williams was gunning three balls from 30+ feet out left and right, defense was at a minimum, the refs weren’t very good, and LeBron James was complaining about them all night.
Led by solid efforts from Tyreke Evans, Lou Williams, Kyle Lowry, and Hakim Warrick, the Team Philly squad defeated Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James’ team in a decently entertaining basketball game. It looked to me like the refs that were calling the game maaaay have had a Philly bias of some sort.
There were plenty of alley-oops that got the crowd going, including one stretch of three straight in about a 15 second span which you can watch below. [video below]
Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson showed up at halftime and sat courtside, yapping it up with Lou Will and LeBron.
|SteveBrown on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|Joseph on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages