May 22, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
Will Smith and his wife Jada were sitting courtside next to majority owner Josh Harris last night for the Sixers-Celtics Game 5 tilt at the TD Garden in Boston. Across the court was comedian Chris Rock. Being that the three people pictured are all famous, they decided to stand next to each other at one point and make small talk.
Chris Rock was probably just telling Will how he’s a fair-weather fan or something. Only went to like three games this season and they still show him on the playoff pre-game intros.
CAPTION: May 21, 2012; Boston, MA USA; Will Smith (center)
and actress wife Jada Pinkett-Smith (left) talk with Chris Rock (right)
during a break in the action as the Boston Celtics take on the
Philadelphia 76ers in the second quarter of game five in the Eastern
Conference semifinals of the 2012 NBA Playoffs at the TD Garden.
Mandatory Credit: David Butler II-US PRESSWIRE
|Marvin Monroe on The ‘Group of Death…|
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages