May 22, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Will Smith and his wife Jada were sitting courtside next to majority owner Josh Harris last night for the Sixers-Celtics Game 5 tilt at the TD Garden in Boston. Across the court was comedian Chris Rock. Being that the three people pictured are all famous, they decided to stand next to each other at one point and make small talk.
Chris Rock was probably just telling Will how he’s a fair-weather fan or something. Only went to like three games this season and they still show him on the playoff pre-game intros.
CAPTION: May 21, 2012; Boston, MA USA; Will Smith (center)
and actress wife Jada Pinkett-Smith (left) talk with Chris Rock (right)
during a break in the action as the Boston Celtics take on the
Philadelphia 76ers in the second quarter of game five in the Eastern
Conference semifinals of the 2012 NBA Playoffs at the TD Garden.
Mandatory Credit: David Butler II-US PRESSWIRE
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money