Sep 24, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: Cliff Lee was sharp on the mound but the Phillies offense couldn’t generate any runs. The Phillies did their part to dig their grave just a bit deeper and our a day or two away from hopping in for the winter.
Charlie Manuel hasn’t thrown in the towel just yet but admits the noose is getting tighter.
I think it’s safe to assume there will be no postseason in Philadelphia.
As for finding something interesting in the above video, check out the box above Juan Pierre in his locker. Beast Mode wrist bands must give you the power of hitting singles like a gangbuster.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return