Mar 30, 2013, 6:11 PM EST
Things get serious on Monday in Atlanta so over the weekend at Citizens Bank Park the Phillies had quite a bit of fun. From Jimmy Rollins selecting players at-bat music today, Chase Utley serving you a beer, to Charlie Manuel chauffeuring fans from the parking lot to the ball park yesterday, there was all sorts of hijinx going on. Among the best was clearly Cole Hamels and Cliff Lee taking over the Phanatic’s legendary hot dog launcher. Oh, and Cole’s mustache.
We wrote earlier in the week that Cole’s beard was not long for this world. Turns out, something even better was in store.
Cliff was asked about Cole’s new facial hair following the game. He was quite impressed with it and said he hopes he keeps it.
You can watch Cliff talk about it all below. And watch some of the fun from CBP over the weekend.
A few observations: Love how the fan barely acknowledges Mike Adams. Cliff Lee wanting to go out on the hot dog cannon jawn is so Cliff Lee.
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages