Feb 13, 2013, 11:40 AM EST
The Golden State Warriors announced on Monday that they’ll be wearing this jersey (modeled on the right by Harrison Barnes) at some point this season.
The league’s jersey partner, Adidas, announced in that same press conference that this alternate look could be in store for multiple teams moving forward, but that Warriors will be the only ones wearing sleeves this season.
So, we started thinking over what a Sixers alternate-sleeve jersey might look like.
We then enlisted the help of @dzangaroCSN who partnered with Kulp to give their best shot at a couple mockups. Jrue Holiday surveys the floor in sleeves below:
Underrated quality of the sleeves is that Dwight Howard would basically cease to have arms.
Otherwise, it’s more or less a soccer kit, and I prefer to rock sleeveless when I eat Goldfish on my couch in a Chris Mullin throwback.
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages