Jun 3, 2013, 10:39 PM EST
Dom Brown’s ridiculousness continued on Monday night when his redhot bat torched the Miami Marlins en route to a 7-2 Phillies victory. Brown went 3-4 on the evening with 2 RBI and a run scored. It was his killing of a baseball in the sixth that got Phillies fans out of their seat, however. Not only did Brown put on a display of pure power with his sweet swing, he kept the show going with a pretty damn ridiculous hop out of the batters box and swag-filled bat flip.
I guess you can’t get called for being out of the base path on a home run trot, eh?
This was even more badass than yesterday, I’d say?
Brown is now tied with Miguel Cabrera for second most home runs in all of baseball with 17.
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages