Dec 5, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
Okay, so it’s not exactly the kind of cow tipping you may have expected, but it’s still a pretty fantastic photo.
You can actually bid on ebay for the chance to eat some delicious Chick-fil-A chicken at a lunch with Hunter to benefit a Christmas Food Drive. Sadly, you have to be in the Houston area.
We would like to take this opportunity to reach out to Chick-fil-A and say if you’d like to be a sponsor of this here website we’d be happy to eat mor chiken.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return