Oct 31, 2012, 12:47 AM EST
World Series Champion and Generally Goofy Guy Hunter Pence was a guest of Conan O’Brien’s on Tuesday night on TBS to talk about being on top of the world, broken bats, what it’s like to be really interested in drinking out of a mug on television, and why he chose to come up to bat to a Katy Perry song at one point in career.
It’s all very Hunter Pence.
Not surprisingly, Conan’s sidekick Andy Richter may have had the best line of the segment when he said what he’d use as his at-bat music.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages