Oct 31, 2012, 12:47 AM EDT
World Series Champion and Generally Goofy Guy Hunter Pence was a guest of Conan O’Brien’s on Tuesday night on TBS to talk about being on top of the world, broken bats, what it’s like to be really interested in drinking out of a mug on television, and why he chose to come up to bat to a Katy Perry song at one point in career.
It’s all very Hunter Pence.
Not surprisingly, Conan’s sidekick Andy Richter may have had the best line of the segment when he said what he’d use as his at-bat music.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money