Oct 25, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
No, that post title was not the subject line of a spam email we received this morning. And we barely even sensationalized it at all. In fact, we probably toned it down a bit.
Sir Charles Barkley’s new Weight Watchers advertisement is clearly targeting a very small demographic. It suggests that for every 35 pounds you lose, you gain an inch of… something else.
During the 49-second spot, Chuck recites different nicknames for the male genitalia: Peter, Richard, Johnson, Willie, Cyclops, Admiral Winkie, Buster McThunderstick, Captain Shaftsalot, the Bald Avenger, etc.
We couldn’t make any of those up.
|Schmidsy on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|Marvin Monroe on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|donny05 on Don Tollefson: Maybe not an al…|
|33 on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages