Apr 30, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
Modell’s Sporting Goods is pretty great at getting their name out there on the web in creative ways. Whether it be Shane Victorino showing up to the mall with a gaggle of girls in hula skirts or “hiring” famous athletes like Eagles star wide receiver DeSean Jackson to work the sales floor, their videos get people’s attention.
Their latest ploy was to bring in Sixers guard Jrue Holiday to hock fresh Philadelphia sports gear. The Damaja’s video provides one brilliant moment when a young fan asks for what Jrue thought was a “Holiday” jersey, but he apparently misheard the youngster who instead wanted a Roy “Halladay” jersey. Ouch.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return