Jun 15, 2011, 11:16 AM EST
Plenty of baseball to watch today in South Philadelphia as the Phillies play two against the Florida Marlins. Roy Halladay could throw the final pitch of the day (complete game, duh), but it’ll be Kyle Kendrick who starts things out.
Kendrick (3-4, 3.47) will take on Elih Villanueva (NR) who will be making his MLB debut for the Marlins. The Phillies always fare well against newbies they’ve never seen and should destroy the fresh fish, right?
After last night’s offensive explosion (5 home runs!), the Phils will look to keep things going this afternoon, but Manuel will manage his lineup, giving Polly, Carlos, and Raul the first game off against the new right-hander. Surely, he wants Chooch catching Halladay in the night cap.
Game one lineup: Jimmy Rollins, Shane Victorino, Chase Utley, Ryan Howard, Dom Brown (RF) Ben Francisco (LF), Wilson Valdez (3B), Dan Sardinha, and Kyle Kendrick.
First pitch scheduled for 1:05. We’ll be chatting along in the comments if you’re stuck at work.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages