Jan 30, 2013, 1:43 AM EDT
Former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder and all-around hustler Lenny Dykstra got some exciting news this week. His son, Cutter, became engaged to Jamie-Lynn Sigler, best known for her role as Meadow Soprano on the hit HBO television series. The pair announced the engagement via a photo on her Instagram with the caption, “So this just happened.”
Radar Online called her ring “stunning.” It just looks kinda blurry to me.
They may have to wait a few months for the wedding.
Cutter Dykstra is currently in the Washington Nationals organization while his father, Nails, was sentenced in December to 6.5 months in prison for “bankruptchy fraud and other federal charges.”
If only there were a way for real-life Lenny Dykstra to talk business with fictional Tony Soprano. You know you’d buy that episode on iTunes.
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|mslavick on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return