Jan 30, 2013, 1:43 AM EST
Former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder and all-around hustler Lenny Dykstra got some exciting news this week. His son, Cutter, became engaged to Jamie-Lynn Sigler, best known for her role as Meadow Soprano on the hit HBO television series. The pair announced the engagement via a photo on her Instagram with the caption, “So this just happened.”
Radar Online called her ring “stunning.” It just looks kinda blurry to me.
They may have to wait a few months for the wedding.
Cutter Dykstra is currently in the Washington Nationals organization while his father, Nails, was sentenced in December to 6.5 months in prison for “bankruptchy fraud and other federal charges.”
If only there were a way for real-life Lenny Dykstra to talk business with fictional Tony Soprano. You know you’d buy that episode on iTunes.
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages