Apr 20, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Some Senator from New York was trying to say nice things about the New York Mets the other day on the floor of the state chamber, but as most baseball fans know, this is quite a challenging endeavor. The gist of his speech: the Mets have existed a while. Kudos!
The fun part is when he challenges the Phillie Phanatic to a MMA-style duel on the senate floor. Come on, dude. You don’t know the powers of the Galapagan Uppercut. Or maybe he’s never seen the lethal downward-smashing-Mets-helmet maneuver.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return