Aug 20, 2011, 2:33 PM EDT
Phillies right fielder Hunter Pence has placed his now famous cleats on eBay, giving Phils fans a chance to own a piece of the awkward outfielder’s legacy from his first few days spent in Philadelphia.
From the eBay listing:
Hunter’s last spikes worn as an Astro and first Reeboks worn as a Philly. As you can tell he spray painted them red to
comply with the Phillies policy on red shoes. They are embroidered with his old
number 9 on the back which is now a rare find considering it looks like he will
be wearing 3 for a while.
And the best part:
The proceeds from the spray-painted, game-used Reebok cleats will go to benefit Pence’s baseball academy.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money