Aug 20, 2011, 2:33 PM EST
Phillies right fielder Hunter Pence has placed his now famous cleats on eBay, giving Phils fans a chance to own a piece of the awkward outfielder’s legacy from his first few days spent in Philadelphia.
From the eBay listing:
Hunter’s last spikes worn as an Astro and first Reeboks worn as a Philly. As you can tell he spray painted them red to
comply with the Phillies policy on red shoes. They are embroidered with his old
number 9 on the back which is now a rare find considering it looks like he will
be wearing 3 for a while.
And the best part:
The proceeds from the spray-painted, game-used Reebok cleats will go to benefit Pence’s baseball academy.
|JK on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Scott on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|Sports Media on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
|anthony torres on Jerry Jones doesn’t hire a GM…|
- Finding Gillooly: What Happened To Figure Skating's Infamous Villain?
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages