Mar 26, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
Yes, that headline means what you think it does. No, it’s
not a joke. A new attraction at Lehigh Valley IronPigs games this year will be
found in the men’s bathrooms in the form of a video game you control by taking
care of a bodily function.
According to the helpful video below, Creative Design’s
pee-controlled games are becoming quite the rage. As the crude diagram will
show, “players” can move on-screen characters such as the driver of a snowmobile by aiming
either left, right, or straight ahead.
Ryan Petzar has much more, including the all-important
scoreboard. Once you’ve finished your business, you’ll receive a code which you
can enter online to see how you rank against the competition, while high scores will
be displayed around the ballpark. Gives new meaning to going number one.
According to the club’s press release, “These games are sure
to make a huge splash.” No kidding.
In all seriousness, it should help to provide more sanitary
conditions in the restroom as folks try to be a little more precise with their aim. Heavy drinkers would
seemingly be at a distinct advantage though since they’ll quickly get more
experience than the rest of the competition.
And that concludes the classiest post of the day.
>> Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs introduce bathroom video
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money