Dec 27, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
You all know what they say about yellow snow, but what about florescent neon green snow???
Kudos to the Warren family in Whitehall Township for their snowman Phanatic creation, but I think we need some phorensic photoshop analysis of this photo to see if that “Phillies” lettering was added after the fact. I’d also like another angle of that big snout of his. That’s just too good.
The more I look at it, the more I think the Phillie Phanatic snowman may not be real.
Childhood Christmas dreams crushed.
— IronPigs (@IronPigs) December 27, 2012
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money