Jun 10, 2011, 9:40 AM EST
Just a friendly heads up that if you need to be anywhere in the tri-state area later this evening, you should probably just leave now. The Phils are at home, Phish is playing in Camden, and it’s a summer Friday with all the normal shore pilgrims. Any of the three alone can snarl traffic pretty nastily, so it likely won’t be pretty on 76, 476, 95, and the area bridges, plus all those roads in Jersey I can’t name. Godspeed.
Not sure who originally PS’d this art, so if it’s yours and you want credit, just let us know.
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages