May 16, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
If you’ve watched any of the 2012 NBA playoffs on TNT over the past few weeks then you’ve clearly heard about the #shirtoff between Charles Barkley and Shaq to see who had the better bod. It was a battle hyped to super-sized proportions and it finally went down late last night.
Chuck went first, casually taking his button down off to show his solid bod before Shaq ripped off his beater to display some too-good-to-be-true six pack abs that were clearly painted on.
My Philly-centric Twitter timeline was clearly Team #Chuck.
Some people will do anything for ratings, we’re just surprised someone thought this would make people want to tune in. [video below]
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money