Mar 5, 2013, 5:47 PM EST
Nick Young felt the need for some change yesterday and had his barber do something quite a bit different with his hair — unique even. Swaggy P’s new look was a popular topic of conversation in the locker room prior to the Sixers contest in South Philadelphia with the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night.
Asked what the new ‘do was called, Swaggy got creative.
“It’s the Shaggy P,” he said.
Fellow strange-hair-wearer Spencer Hawes weighed in with a few thoughts of his own.
“It’s the black mullet, the bullet,” Hawes joked.
But is it really a mullet? Bad-hair connoisseur Trey Kerby wrote earlier in the day that it is, in fact, a mullet.
We pushed Swaggy for clarification. Is the Shaggy P. really a mullet?
“Kind of,” he said with a smile.
In related news, Swaggy is out of tonight’s contest with an ankle injury.
photo via Instagram
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages