Aug 22, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
Evan Turner was in Atlantic City on Tuesday as the Sixers unveiled their plans to play the Brooklyn Nets at Boardwalk Hall during the preseason. Dei Lynam caught up with ET to get his first on-camera thoughts about the big Andrew Bynum-Andre Iguodala trade that was recently pulled off by Rod Thorn. Evan seems excited about playing with one of the best centers in the game, and with the departure of his pal Iguodala, the Kid ET will likely see more minutes.
And Evan says he’ll now hold the crown for best swag on the team as well. [video below]
“Andre Iguodala left, so obviously I’m a shoo-in for the best dressed on the team,” Turner said.
More like a shoe-in, ammirite?!
Remember, kids: wear the white shoes before Labor Day.
And sorry, Spencer Hawes. You got no shot.
We’ve still yet to hear from Nick “Swaggy P” Young on this issue. We’ll be sure to follow up when we do.
|BenE. on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|ron juke on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Matt S. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|jim on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages