Apr 16, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
The Reading Phillies are known for their tremendous fan giveaways and the Vance Worley promotion on July 25th is no different.
What you’re looking at is a first mold of a Vance Worley Garden Gnome that fans can get simply by showing up for the R-Phils game. It’s a tremendous likeness to the Phillies pitcher and certainly one of the closest to a player we’ve seen in quite some time.
Even Worley approves, adding “awesome gnome” after retweeting the RPhils photo of his gnome.
And he’s right. Awesome gnome.
— Vance Worley (@VANIMAL_49) April 16, 2012
|Nicky Boy on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Scott B on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Junie gees on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|dialectician on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages