Feb 3, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
I’m not sure if Dikembe Mutombo’s latest commercial for Geico is airing during tonight’s Super Bowl, but if it does, it should take top honors as the day’s best commercial offering.
If you caught any of the Flyers game on Saturday night then you likely saw this brilliant spot featuring Mutombo and his famous finger wag in everyday situations. It’s gold.
And I don’t know about you, but I just got off the phone with my insurance guy and will be switching to Geico STAT. Right after I finish stocking my 14-year supply of Old Spice I bought back in November.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return