Dec 21, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
The folks over at theScore put together an amazing “2012 Sports Activity Book” designed to work as a perfect last minute gift idea for the adult child in your life who also happens to really enjoy sports, crayons, and connect the dots.
The first page of their book features none other than an Allen Iverson themed crossword puzzle.
I absolutely love the answer.
Check out the rest of their sports activity book right here for higher resolution versions. It features the likes of Tom and Gisele Brady, Bruce Springsteen, James Harden, Jon Gruden, Gary Bettman, and many, many more.
Fine work, fellas.
>>theScore’s 2012 Sports Activity Book [theScore]
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages