Feb 28, 2013, 1:17 PM EST
Longtime Level readers have surely seen us post about the unique and hand-crafted artwork of Chris Speakman in the past (Four Aces, Utley, Hamels, etc). Yesterday he unveiled one of our favorite pieces yet. Sure, the subject matter is close to all Phillies fans’ hearts, but the execution is well done — Chooch: the Heart of Philly.
The limited edition screen prints are 1 of 250 and you can pick one up for your basement bar / library / Chooch-shrine right here if you so choose. And really, choose Chooch.
He informed us there is a 20% of sale for all of his work now.
Also of note, Speakman teamed up with That’sMyTicket.com which specializes in oversized tickets to classic games that you can hang on your wall. World Series Game 5 2008 anyone?
>>Carlos Ruiz Sports Propaganda Handmade LE Framed Screen Print [Sports Prop]
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages