Jul 10, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
So apparently one of the highlights of the Home Run Derby televised on ESPN last night was getting to enjoy watching former Phillie John Kruk chow down on some ribs. Ribs are fantastic.
If you’re like me, you didn’t tune in for a second of the derby, but would enjoy watching John Kruk chow down in slow motion set to the Chariots of Fire tune.
Enjoy meat responsibly.
|Mark432 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|kai on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|Beardy on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|KJB on Four gorgeous Tony Wroten pass…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages