Mar 3, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
I don’t even know how you describe what John Wall did on this play. He’s driving to the hoop and then all of a sudden does a 360 before laying it in. It doesn’t look like it should work but then it does. And you’re left wondering how/why he did that.
Oh, and the Philadelphia 76ers lost to the Washington Wizards on Sunday night. You may either be happy or sad about that fact. Sad because it hurts a little to see your team — with guys like Jrue, Evan, and Thad who you put time into caring about — lose yet again, but also happy because losing now means the slight chance of a brighter future via the bounce of a ping-pong ball.
Regardless of how the loss made you feel, the John Wall move was impressive. Enjoy.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages