Aug 10, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Phillies rookie reliever hazing rituals continued this afternoon out in L.A. where Mike Stutes was seen strutting out to the bullpen at Dodger Stadium wearing a pink backpack adorned with some new pink boas.
As you can hear Wheels and T-Mac discuss, the pink backpack has picked up some flare over the years. The boa appears to be a new addition.
You may recall when we asked former Phillies reliever J.C. Romero what exactly is in that pink back pack?
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return