Aug 10, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
Phillies rookie reliever hazing rituals continued this afternoon out in L.A. where Mike Stutes was seen strutting out to the bullpen at Dodger Stadium wearing a pink backpack adorned with some new pink boas.
As you can hear Wheels and T-Mac discuss, the pink backpack has picked up some flare over the years. The boa appears to be a new addition.
You may recall when we asked former Phillies reliever J.C. Romero what exactly is in that pink back pack?
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money