Oct 5, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Shane Victorino’s response to the squirrel on the field was by far the most fitting and fantastic.
“Dude, that squirrel was unbelievable,” Shane Victorino said. “Did they ever catch it?”
First baseman Ryan Howard thought the little furry guy was hilarious.
“The whole place was laughing. It was like a streaker,” Ryan Howard said. [video below]
My only question after watching the replay of the squirrel on the field is why would anyone try to grab it with their bare hands? Those things have teeth and probably diseases.
Horses Don’t Play Baseball
Then there was Victorino’s take on the Clydesdale horses. From Jim Salisbury’s post, “Animal House at Busch Stadium:“
the Phillies’ 3-2 win. “They went around a second time and crapped all
by our dugout. It smelled awful. I think they did it on purpose. There
was poo everywhere.”
For more on Shane’s love affair with animals, we suggest this Fightins’ fiction.
Here’s video of the squirel on the field in St. Louis during Game 3 in which the Phillies eventually defeated the Cardinals 3-2:
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return