Apr 10, 2013, 12:33 PM EDT
Hmm. Dude’s fast.
Behold 20-year-old Phillies prospect Roman Quinn, whom the team selected in the second round of the 2011 draft.
In February, Quinn just cracked Baseball America’s Top 100 prospects list, coming in as No. 100.
He’s currently in Single A Lakewood, where he’s apparently taking only 14 seconds to bash the ball to right-center and then run the bases all the way back to home before anyone can get him out.
Through six games, Quinn, a shortstop, is batting .308 (8-for-26) with a .357 OBP and a .462 SLG. He finished last season in low-A with a .370 OBP. Kinda fast, too.
Speaking of fast, only about an hour-and-15 from Center to Lakewood/The Roman Empire.
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return