Aug 7, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
Since the Phillies are having such a hard time selling out games, they’ve now resorted to enticing people to the Bank by letting them hang out with former fan favorite’s Pat Burrell and Darren Daulton.
Okay, maybe that’s not exactly how it went down, but the Phillies are offering a special “Tailgate at the Tent” opportunity prior to Saturday’s game against the St. Louis Cardinals celebrating Alumni Weekend. For just $87 if you already have a ticket to the game, or $125 for a tent + game ticket, you can eat, drink, and be merry for 90 minutes with the likes of the Bat and Dutch.
90 minutes is plenty of time to work with, right ladies?
For the hardcore baseball junkies, this is the perfect opportunity to talk to an expert scout for the San Francisco Giants and ask him about the players the Phillies got in return for Hunter Pence.
Or if you’re not in the mood to talk baseball, there’s always metaphysics and lizards with Dutch.
You’ll also receive a Phillies gift bag. Any guesses what that might include?
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages