Apr 13, 2012, 3:45 PM EST
The main event of the evening is clearly taking place in Pittsburgh as the Flyers look to push their lead over the Penguins to two games to none in the opening rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but the South Philadelphia sports complex will surely be buzzing with the Phillies taking on the hated New York Mets at Citizens Bank Park and the Sixers taking on another team from up the turnpike in the New Jersey Nets. Not to mention the throngs of fans at Xfinity Live! trying to take in all three at once on the big screen.
The Sixers and Phils get underway just after 7:00 pm while the puck drops a bit later around the 7:30 pm time frame. You ready to give your remote at home a workout or are you setting up shop at a local watering hole? Or, of course, attending one of the events? What’s your plan of attack?
Should be sick. Hopefully the outcomes resemble those of Wednesday night.
Win, win, win.
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages