May 20, 2011, 12:57 PM EST
Alright Bernard Hopkins. You know how to get people saying your name and posting it to their blogs when they otherwise wouldn’t be paying your upcoming fight much attention.
First the awful comments about Donovan McNabb (again), and now something we’d otherwise be pretty interested to hear: Hopkins says he’ll wear a Flyers Bobby Clarke jersey into the ring on Saturday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal, where he’ll fight WBC light heavyweight champ Jean Pascal. le fans will probably enjoy that.
It’s not the first Hopkins-Flyers connection, as Ray Emery included the Executioner on his mask in 2009, which featured local boxing legends.
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages