Oct 27, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Contrary to what we might have thought, last night WAS worse than it looked. In addition to the Flyers getting spanked by a team that couldn’t find the W column with a flashlight and both hands, they also lost Brayden Schenn for a while with a broken foot, reports Tim Panaccio.
In related news, PSPhantoms reported earlier today that Zac Rinaldo and Erik Gustafsson were being called up to the Flyers, with Matt Walker (and his salary) expected to be the odd man out for now. Although nothing has been made official on either of those guys just yet.
At least Sean Couturier gets off the fourth line, where he wound up when Schenn was called up from Adirondack.
UPDATE: From Paul Holmgren, Schenn will be out of action for 4 – 6 weeks.
UPDATE2: Matt Walker will not be sent down. Instead, Schenn will be placed on LTIR so no other moves will need to be made. [Anthony San]
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages