Jan 19, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
The Flyers Wives Fight for Lives Carnival has been around longer than most of us here at the Level have been alive. It’s where we shot on Ron Hextall to varying results. The 35th annual Flyers Carnival will take place next month on February 12, but the Flyers wives added a new wrinkle this year as they held their very own fashion show last night.
Many of the Flyers players showed up to support their better halves. You can check out a small photo gallery from the night over at Philly Mag, but we thought you might have a good caption or two for Max Talbot going for a ride while suited up in a bowtie.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money