Dec 13, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
Yesterday, Paul Holgmgren said that Claude Giroux was suffering “whip lash,” indicating that it was a neck issue and not a concussion after getting kneed in the head over the weekend by Wayne Simmonds, but after not feeling well over, it’s been determined today that G has a concussion.
“Claude reported not feeling
very good today. Over the past few days, his symptoms have gradually
gotten worse. He will be out indefinitely with a concussion,” Paul Holmgren said.
As Matt wrote about last night, the NHL concussion plague rages on. With Flyers Chris Pronger and Brayden Schenn joining the likes of Sidney Crosby and Mike Richards, the number of stars watching the game from the sideline keeps rising.
Better to be safe and cautious, for sure, but damn if that doesn’t give the fans at home a more boring product.
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages