Nov 10, 2011, 2:39 PM EST
Guys, one of you complained when we posted a huge Matt Walker dog picture that was over a year old. Well, we still thought it was awesome and we wanted to look at pictures of horse-sized puppies instead of talking about horrific scandals for a minute, so we posted it. But, if this experience left you in need of a more recent picture of a huge creature from the Flyers’ twitter feed, we now have that as well. Unless you have aquatic nightmares easily, you should see whatever the hell Craig Berube caught today during the Flyers’ annual bonding trip (which, by the way, is on our bucket dream list).
Pic below for those not hip to the twitters yet.
They say it’s a 200-lb grouper, but while I’m no fish expert, I’m fairly certain that is an alien pod/vessel/trojan horse that will bisect and release a small army of much smaller AMPHIBIOUS grouper with intentions of taking over the boat.
It was sure nice knowing you, all the Flyers.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages