Feb 1, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
Because I certainly never wanted to give Sidney Crosby a swirly.
But the one guy in this video wants to give him a swirly. Little odd, dude.
It’s a clip from the CSN show Philly Villains that’s been airing all this week at 10:30 pm that’s counting down the 20 biggest villains in philly sports history. The list has been debateable for sure. Something named Birdsong (update: apparently it was “Birdstone”) made the list. I don’t get what they have against the Grateful Dead? [video below]
But yeah, swirly guy is weird.
My favorite villains so far have been the “dishonorable mention” segments. Go get stepped on, Vet turf! And Mets fans!
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages