Feb 1, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
Because I certainly never wanted to give Sidney Crosby a swirly.
But the one guy in this video wants to give him a swirly. Little odd, dude.
It’s a clip from the CSN show Philly Villains that’s been airing all this week at 10:30 pm that’s counting down the 20 biggest villains in philly sports history. The list has been debateable for sure. Something named Birdsong (update: apparently it was “Birdstone”) made the list. I don’t get what they have against the Grateful Dead? [video below]
But yeah, swirly guy is weird.
My favorite villains so far have been the “dishonorable mention” segments. Go get stepped on, Vet turf! And Mets fans!
|BenE. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|MikeD on The Secret Service once threat…|
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money