Sep 27, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
Two of the best words in the English language: FREE and BEER.
To celebrate adding the title of America’s largest American-owned brewery to their existing title as America’s oldest Brewery, the neighborly folks at Yuengling are giving away free beer in Philadelphia tomorrow night.
At precisely 6:30 p.m. on Friday, September 28, National Drink Beer Day, Philadelphians 21 and older are invited to one of more than 250 bars, both in the city and the suburbs, to receive a free bottle of lager and a personal ‘thank-you’ from 5 th-generation brewery President and owner Dick Yuengling.
Yuengling says there will be upwards of 10,000 bottles of free beer there for the taking. Dick Yuengling will make a special toast to all of Philadelphia at precisely 6:30 p.m. Friday night and you can tune in to watch it on Comcast SportsNet.
Free beer is free until all the free beer is gone. And remember: drink beer.
Here’s a full list of the bars where you can score a free Lager tomorrow night.
|red2gold on Philly fans welcomed Moses Mal…|
|Andrew Kulp on Eagles won’t rest their starte…|
|Dan on Eagles won’t rest their starte…|
|Hutch on The Top-10 bad Holmgren moves…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages