Jun 5, 2011, 2:15 PM EDT
Flyer fans are no strangers to seeing Donald Brashear throw fists and kick some ass, only before now, we’ve only seen him do it on skates. Via Puck Daddy, we’ve learned that he’s plying his given trade off the ice and in the octagon.
Below, a video of Brash making his way in the MMA world. And how.
Now I don’t know a lot about how points are awarded in MMA, nor do I speak a lick of French, but I’m going out on a limb and say Brashear won that bout. Usually a good sign when the other guy does nothing but cover and maybe try to run away before getting bailed out by the ref.
(If the video doesn’t work, try the RDS site.)
Thanks to Puck Daddy, who has more on the story.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return