Jan 30, 2013, 11:54 AM EST
And the Flyers fall to last place in the Atlantic division with last night’s loss to the Rangers. While the Flyers have half as many points as the Devils, they’re still just four points behind the division leaders after 15% of the season has been completed.
It wasn’t like Lavvy’s boys got blown out of the building last night, but aside from a few rare scoring chances, you never really felt like things were clicking. Even on the 5-on-3 power play they had late in the game, they never really seemed to be fully in-synch or to get enough shots on net.
They’ll have their first two days of the season without a game starting today. Perhaps a little practice can help them find an identity.
|Simmonds17 on This Grantland profile on Andr…|
|Lee Harvey on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Nicky Boy on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Scott B on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages