Jan 24, 2013, 9:55 PM EST
A win! A dearly needed win. And over the New York Rangers no less.
There were a lot of positives in the Flyers 2-1 victory over the New York Rangers, from the power play finally clicking, to the 5-on-3 penalty kill late in the third. The effort from the Flyers tonight was fantastic, capped off by Jake Voracek working hard to pound in what turned out to be the game winner.
While we’re just taking a quick look at this enjoyable win, Nik Grossman’s huge hit on Marian Gaborik (above) and youngster Tye McGinn showing he isn’t afraid to mix things up as well (below). It really helped with the Flyers keeping energy late.
More of all of this, please.
|MJS on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages