Nov 3, 2011, 5:43 PM EDT
The Flyers are back at it tonight in the friendly confines of the Wells Fargo Center to take on the rival Devils. The Orange and Black will try to recapture the red hot start they got off too last night in Buffalo while the W.F. Center will try to brush the dirt off its shoulders after hosting Hov and ‘Ye on Wednesday — plenty of ice in the building last night as well.
A fun random anecdote about tonight’s matchup with the struggling New Jersey Devils? The Flyers could hand Jersey their 900th franchise loss. Always fun to help a rival reach ugly milestones.
Both team’s having played last night — coupled with the neutral zone trap — could make for some sluggish hockey this evening. I’m not saying I won’t be paying any attention to the Flyers tonight, but there is a do-or-die Philly playoff game that should start around second intermission.
There was some speculation that former worldwide trend Harry Z would be in the lineup against Jersey if Danny Briere were not able to go, but it sounds like Briere will be back on the ice.
Flyers fans have to be excited to get his skills back out on the ice, with Danny B. adding depth and balance to all four lines.
No Marty in net tonight for the Devils who will instead go with Johan Hedberg. Brodeur had started the first match up this season as well as all six games against the Flyers last season.
7:00 p.m. puck drop.
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|phillyphanatic77 on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|Hiccup on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
|Chutley on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money