Oct 8, 2011, 4:37 PM EST
After kicking off their season in exciting fashion on Thursday night by defeating the Bruins 2-1 on their home ice, the Flyers will look to spoil another home opener tonight, this time up the Jersey Turnpike.
The Devils kick off their season this evening against the Flyers at the Prudential Center (7:00 p.m., Comcast SportsNet).
The Flyers looked a bit sluggish to start the season against the Bruins — perhaps that ridiculously long Cup ceremony in Boston had something to do with it — but once they found their groove, they looked pretty sharp.
Hopefully having gotten the kinks out in Boston they’ll be on point in this one from first puck drop.
Here’s Saunders and Coatesy’s take on this evening’s matchup:
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages