May 16, 2012, 9:16 AM EST
Flyers West continue to roll through the playoffs, taking their series lead in the Western Conference Finals to 2-0 over the Phoenix Coyotes. Last night’s 4-0 win came with Jeff Carter scoring three goals and Jonathan Quick stopping all 24 shots that came his way. Carter now has four goals in the postseason, but had scored only three in his previous 19 playoff games per Adam Kimelman.
As the Kings have their sights set on steamrolling another team and advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals, are you rooting for the former-Flyer–heavy team? Have you wavered one way or the other as their take to the claim becomes closer to possible reality?
Video highlights if you’re interested, below.
More on the game from Puck Daddy here.
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages