May 16, 2012, 9:16 AM EDT
Flyers West continue to roll through the playoffs, taking their series lead in the Western Conference Finals to 2-0 over the Phoenix Coyotes. Last night’s 4-0 win came with Jeff Carter scoring three goals and Jonathan Quick stopping all 24 shots that came his way. Carter now has four goals in the postseason, but had scored only three in his previous 19 playoff games per Adam Kimelman.
As the Kings have their sights set on steamrolling another team and advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals, are you rooting for the former-Flyer–heavy team? Have you wavered one way or the other as their take to the claim becomes closer to possible reality?
Video highlights if you’re interested, below.
More on the game from Puck Daddy here.
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return