Dec 31, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
A who’s who of Flyers all-time greats will don the orange and black one more time today for the NHL Winter Classic Alumni Game. For Flyers fans who came of age in the late 1980′s and early 1990′s the chance to see Eric Lindros in a Flyers uniform is special.
Seeing him play on the same team as Bobby Clarke – even in an alumni game – is something altogether different. The only two Flyers to ever win the Hart Trophy, with a history straight straight out of a Shakespeare or Puzo novel, will share the ice today. Perhaps time does heal all wounds?
It promises to be a remarkable event. Want to whet your appetite? Check out the interview with #88 after the jump.
A quick public service announcement: The Alumni Game has been pushed back to 3PM. Ice conditions should be a bit better later in the afternoon, so they decided to start a bit later.
Here’s an interview with Eric Lindros from SportsNet. Note, CSN will broadcast the game live.
|Chris on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|2sentz on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages