Sep 26, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
This one will probably please plenty of Philadelphia Flyers fans missing out on their regularly scheduled hatred of Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby due to the NHL being locked out. Who needs actual real-life games to partake in a little Sid schadenfreude?
Via the video game junkies over at Kotaku comes what is being dubbed as a glitch in EA Sports’ NHL 13 that allows you to do a “Hercules Check” that sends an opposing player over the boards and into the stands.
Naturally, the first demonstration is with Sidney Crosby.
Here’s what Kotaku says about this wonderful find:
This is a glitch video to end all glitch videos, and not just because that’s a player getting checked over the glass and into the fourth row
of a hockey arena. It’s also Sidney Freaking Crosby, the Pittsburgh
Penguins superstar who has lost, like, an entire season’s worth of games
due to concussions, going back to early 2011.
If you need to know how to replicate this fantastic maneuver, they explain here.
We don’t like you either, digital Sidney Crosby.
|2sentz on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages