Sep 19, 2012, 12:47 PM EST
Where in the world is Ilya Bryzgalov? Russia, obviously.
Panotch has confirmed a report initially from TheFourthPeriod.com that Ilya Bryzgalov has signed with CSKA of the KHL. Bryzgalov reportedly intended to move back to Russia during the lockout, so he’ll be playing a little hockey while he’s at it.
Bryzgalov is the third Flyer to jump to the KHL thus far, joining Rusty Fedotenko and Jake Voracek.
On the plus side, these guys stay relatively sharp, while their teammates continue to rent the rink at Skate Zone.
On the down side, potential injury.
Are we going to have to start doing KHL pregame threads around here?
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages